President, Pinstripe Healthcare
Executive Vice President, Pinstripe, Inc.
Jill Schwieters, president of Pinstripe Healthcare, is a leading authority on talent transformation strategies that help provider organizations address the challenges facing healthcare today.
A believer that great talent delivers great care, Jill founded the healthcare division of Pinstripe, Inc., the nation’s leading pure-play recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, when she joined in 2006. Today, Pinstripe Healthcare is the uncontested market leader, serving organizations throughout North America.
Prior to joining Pinstripe, Jill experienced first-hand the issues faced by healthcare companies when she served as the human resource executive for a major healthcare system in the Midwest. While there, Jill pioneered organization-wide initiatives that enhanced the employee experience, created operational efficiencies and reduced costs. She transformed the organization by seeking best practices from outside the industry, customizing and applying them to the high-touch healthcare field.
Jill is the Network Chair for the Young Presidents Organization (YPO) and an advisory board member of The Women Business Leaders of the U.S. Health Care Industry Foundation (WBL). She also participates in other prominent organizations, including AHA, ASHHRA, HFMA, ACHE and SHRM.
Jill Schwieters’ combination of executive HR experience and expertise in innovative talent transformation strategies makes her one of the nation’s preeminent thought leaders in talent acquisition for the healthcare industry. A sought-after public speaker, Jill frequently shares her expertise at trade conferences, industry events and in the media.
Core topics of interest include:
- How organizations can do more with less through innovative leadership and adaptable employees
- Proven strategies to succeed even in the midst of evolving delivery and reimbursement models
- Strategies to build nimble workforces that can continue to evolve as healthcare transforms under the Affordable Care Act and beyond
- Identifying the right competencies and approaches to hiring for all care models, including Accountable Care Organizations and patient-centered medical homes, as well as hospitals and health networks
- Guiding CEOs through how talent acquisition and recruitment can improve an organization's bottom line and help them excel under CMS' Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program
She currently resides in Mequon, Wis., with her two sons and daughter and enjoys following their passions for baseball, basketball, soccer and lacrosse, as well as staying fit herself.
<<< Return to Leadership Team